HOME DESIGN services
We love transforming spaces (any space, that is), which is why we expanded our services to include home design. When it comes to re-designing a space, there are a lot of details to consider and evaluate. It can be overwhelming, and we're here to help take the stress out of the process.
How do I create a look that won't be out of style in three years? What style of cabinets, countertops, furniture, and flooring are good investments? How do I know that what I'm buying are quality materials at the best price? What needs to be tackled first? Transforming Spaces can help you build a beautiful design that fits your budget and your style. We will keep you on schedule and save significant money with trade discounts. Let us make this experience fun instead of frustrating.
Option 1: Design Consult & Report
In the first one-hour meeting, Transforming Spaces will focus on the one room you wish to tackle first. The agenda:
- Discussion and assessment in the room to identify it's purpose, problem areas, key features, preferred colors, preferred style, identification of treasured items to include in the final design, not so treasured items wishing to replace, and desired items wishing to add.
- Determine the room budget based in consideration of other rooms/areas in the home that are on the radar, just not the first priority.
In the second one-hour meeting, Transforming Spaces will:
- Provide paint recommendations.
- Present a design board with furnishings, textiles, and lighting that honors the pre-determined budget.
- Provide a listing of preferred vendors will be provided so the client can execute the design plan on their own.
Option 2: Design Power Shopping
Wish you had time to gather up the items from the design board but limited on time? No problem. Let Transforming Spaces take that off your to-do list. Using our trade discounts, and wholesale sources, we can coordinate the purchase, pick-up, and/or shipping for you.
Option 3: Design Project Completion
During these two to four hours, Transforming Spaces will bring the pieces together so you have a complete project and room to enjoy! Included:
- Unpack furniture and place
- Unpack case goods and place (assemble as necessary)
- Unwrap rugs and place
- Unpack lighting and place
- Unwrap artwork and hang it
- Place pillows, throws, and other textiles
- Place small accessories: vases, books, plants, etc.
- In HGTV style, reveal the room you have dreamed of enjoying in your home!